Super Bowl Week in Arizona is off to a great start at Legacy Park! Nearly 100 young athletes throughout the East Valley in Mesa attended Legacy Cares’ First Annual FREE Kids Football Camp – offering an opportunity for athletes to take their game to the next level and elevate their skills through a custom, unique and advanced training experience.
The event was led by Legacy Cares, coaches and trainers from Dan Manucci’s Quarterback University and a list of NFL alumni who led drills and exercises with all participants, including:
- Dan Manucci, former Buffalo Bills Quarterback
- Brandon Carr, former Dallas Cowboys Cornerback
- Kenny “The Shark” Gant, former Dallas Cowboys Safety & 2x Super Bowl Champion
- Josh Booty, former Cleveland Browns Quarterback
- Luis Sharpe, former Cardinals All Pro Tackle
- Ken Hamlin, former Dallas Cowboys All Pro Safety
- Carl Hargraves, former Coach of Arizona Cardinals
- Bruce Bannon, former Miami Dolphin Linebacker, All-American, and Super Bowl Champion
- Noel Mazzone, Coach of New York Jets and University of Arizona
The camp concluded with a short presentation by Roman Gabriel III from Sold Out Youth Foundation who led the kids in a drug and alcohol abstinence pledge.
Additionally, we want to give a special thanks to our sponsors Raising Cane’s, who donated over 100 meals to all participants and Hampr, for making this event possible. We are grateful to our sponsors, coaches, trainers, parents, and volunteers who came together to make this camp possible for kids at Legacy Park last night!